1. The administrator of personal data provided in the contact form is Black Star Software Sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw.
2. Compliance with data protection rules in Black Star Software Sp. z o.o. is supervised by the designated Data Protection Inspector, which can be contacted via [email protected]
3. Personal data disclosed in the contact form will be processed under Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) of the General Regulation on Data Protection, i.e. the legally justified interest of the controller (contact). The purpose of the processing of personal data is to respond to the message sent, including the presentation of information about services and products offered.
4. The recipients of personal data will be persons authorized by the controller, entities providing services to the controller, including technical and organizational services, electronic mail services. Personal data may also be made available to entities or bodies authorized to receive these data under the law.
5. Personal data will be stored for the period of the relationship between the parties, and, in particular, for the period necessary to respond to the message sent. After this period, personal data may be stored for the time when the law requires the storage of data or for the period of limitation of possible claims.
6. In connection with the data processing, data subjects have the following rights: the right of access to the content of data, the right to rectify data, the right to delete data, the right to restrict data processing, the right to object and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
7. Personal data shall not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
8. The provision of data is voluntary. However, failure to provide contact data will make it impossible to respond to the message sent.